Err 621 system could not open phone book file
There are two of us on one computer one of us are able to sign in but the other gets the error message.
I just installed Comodo.com free antivirus and firewall and wonder if this has something to do with it.
Solutions to the Problem Err 621 system could not open phone book file
Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry to remove invalid MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION keys is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, one misplaced comma can prevent your PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Err 621 system could not open phone book file:
How to Fix Err 621 system could not open phone book file with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: Download SONY SVE1512H1RB Synaptics PS/2 Port ClickPad driver
,Method to Download SONY VGC-LT10E SigmaTel Audio Driver Update v.6.10.5614.0
,Way to Download SONY VGN-CS118E/R AV Mode Button Utility v.1.1.01.09140 driver
,Method to Download SONY VGN-FW375J/B Alps Pointing Device Driver v.22.214.171.124
,Where to Download SONY VGN-NS270J/S Pioneer BD-ROM BDC-TD01 Firmware Update v.1.03
,Data Export From Quickbooks To Excel
,Date Format In Formula Bar And In The Cell Is Not The Same
,Deleted The Snipping Tool
,Desktop - Open Program Issues
,Desktop Windows Manager Keeps Poping Up & It Reads That There Is A Problem & That Windows Will Check It Out & Send Me An Answer .
Read More: Error - 'Unable to load JIT Compiler: ( mscorjit.dll ). File may be missing or corrupt. Check or rerun setup' at Windows XP startup.
,[Anwsered] Error 0x800CCC0E when trying to send mail through Outlook Express.
,Fast Solution to Error: encontrar o ponto de restauração no Windows 8
,[Solution] English/Chinese while downloding McAfee
,Solved error 0xc000021a in windows 8 booting problem
,does anyone know what the dialog means "System.Media.FontFamily' threw an exception windows is checking for a solution?
,Does Log Me In Ignition for my Android with Windows 7 Home Premium?
,Download failure for my Blackberry and the process stops during the install
,Display settings keep changing when I come back from sleep mode
,Downloaded files are not saved